17.5.15

Destroy da Cinnamon

-Cute, I guess.


Mink Bad Ending Route

Well, I like good ending more than this. It's not about bad or good but story.
Uhh, actually there is not much thing to say but I'll try. Aoba, failed to scrap so they stuck at Mink's mind. And Aoba is gone but the other Aoba is there for Mink. Well, they both know they stuck and can't escape. The other Aoba is genius and he said "Fuk me." and Mink was like "Wut?" and Aoba like "C'mon bigboy we stuck there, we can't escape. I know ur gonna destroy me but at least fuk me." and Mink was like "Ok then, I'll fuk you and destroy you." Yeah, this route sick lol... After sex Mink, destroy Aoba(u know what i mean)
In the end, Mink finally get his precious Aoba's head... Yeeeaah....

Mink Bad Ending Route

Good ending'i bundan daha çok beğendim. Gerçi bu iyi veya kötü sonla alakalı değil fakat hikayeyle alakalı.
Uhm, aslında bu route'da söylenecek fazla bir şey yok ama deneyeceğim. Aoba, scrap'te başarısız olur ve Mink'in bilincinde sıkışırlar... Aoba gider fakat "Diğer Aoba" gelir. İkiside oradan çıkamayacaklarını biliyordur. Diğer Aoba zekasını konuşturur ve "Hadi  yapalım." ve Mink "Höa?" ve Aoba "Hadi ama knk takıldık buraya kaçamayacağız, biliyorum beni yok ediceksin ama en azından halledelim şu işi." ve Mink "Tm o zmn ama sonra yok edicm." Eh, evet.. Bu route ilginçti... Seksten sonra Mink, Aoba'yı yok etti..(Ne kastettiğimi biliyorsun)

Sonunda, Mink kıymetli Aoba'sının kafasını aldı.. Eeveett....


Well, Mink is hot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 


And like always a bonus ~  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 
I liek dat video like.. the most, lol ! 

-senpaikek

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com