5.7.15

Kouhaikek's bday

here cum sexy Noiz for ya. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 


Yoo ninjas! Today is kouhaikek's birthday. And I wanted to congratz her 18. age! (omfg she is so h8 now lmaao)
She is precious for me. Cuz she is trash! (not like me but still trash I know that)
And I really love trashies! 
She is the first trash for me. I never talked about DMMd or my yaoi's or OTP's but she is the first for me yeah. I really love her #yeshomoforlife #nohomo 
I hope shes gonna be ok with her 18. age now everything is legal so we are gonna be drunken trashes forever.
Please be with our pigeons forever, love pigeons.
Happy birthday my lil trash kouhai ~
Note: Just for today, I'm noticing ya now.

Selam ninjalar! Bugün kouhaikek'in doğum günü. Ve bende onun 18. yaşını kutlamak istedim! (aman tanrım o artık çok mhtşm dfğgfdğg)
O benim için çok değerli. Çünkü o bir trash! (benim gibi değil ama yinede biliyorum oda bir trash)
Ve ben trashlari çok severim!
O benim için ilk trash. Daha önce hiç DMMd veya yaoiler veya OTP'lerim hakkında konuşmamıştım fakat evet o benim için ilk. Onu cidden seviyorum #yaşamakiçinhomoyaevet #oyver    #nohomo
Umarım bundan sonrada iyi olur ve artık her şey legal yani biz artık sarhoş trashlar olacağız.. sonsuza dek.
Lütfen güvercinlerimizle birlikte ol sonsuza kadar, onları sev.
Doğum günün kutlu olsun benim minik trash kouhai'm ~  
Not: Sadece bugünlük, seni noticeliyorum. 


-senpaikek

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com