13.10.15

Sweetest devil, Meguru Kamui - 10 days with my devil

Hello there my lil' gays.
Soorryy for not posting because I'm so fckin busy these days and i hate it literally.
Also I got no feels for a long time (sadlief) but still I feel depressed for such reasons.
So I just didn't even open my computer or played otome games.
And thanks to my husbandos and crushes, I'm better now~

Well, well...
Ever since launched I wanted to play this game 'cuz it looks really awsum. I wanted to play Kakeru but when I saw others I changed my mind.

Oh and about the game ~
Well, a group of devils appears and they are like
-hey we are going to make u toast
and mc like 
-oh yeah im hungry please make me toas... wat? Wait gimme 10 days!
-oh ok then 
and the story begiinnsss ayyyy



Actually I prefer sadistic, gloomy gays but that shit got grey/white-ish hair and there was "aggressive" so I decided to buy this gay -AND NO REGRETS HES REALLY AGGRESSIVE
HAAAAAH SENPAI STRIKES AGAIN 
(ps: senpai don't really likes shota, tsundere or too innocent charas but meguru)
Well, Meguru is a demon king's son and Kakeru is older brother.
Meguru got a cursed left hand which it kills everything (spoiler: that hand also has a secret power which is healing ayy yeeee)
Meguru is innocent but not like "ayy noopee it can't beee" and he is really badass soemtiems.
He is a demon in training but he is really stronk 
Dat route was so freaking cute and AAAAAAAAAAAAAA


About route, there is Super Happy Ending and Happy Ending.
And about endings;
Super Happy Ending is about Meguru + Mc's family 
Happy Ending is about Meguru + Devil Gays + Shortie romantic tiems

So there is no need to look at walkthrough, cuz even the happy ending is super ending (and i like dat one much hahaa yay)


I didn't play other routes yet but I'm gonna play Shiki's route now.
I didn't really expect from that route such a cute love and badass things but it was like that ahaha xd
Well then, I'm gonna play Shiki's route and then I hope I'll write about that route tho.

And also 70% Enchanted in the moonlight route's completed but still I need to play Shinra's route ~
But probably I will post Shiki's route first ahahehehaha xd 

Take me like one of ur shota charas- NOT REALLY IM SEXY U KNOW? -future meguru-

For Android users, you can download here

For iOs users, you can download here
thx voltage-sama for this game lol

Like I said I feel bad these days and for now this one is my favorite
U know my favorites always change ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Ooohhh also sorry for not posting turkish for a while but english is moar fun for me and like i said i feel really bad so i cant write the same review again for now but don't worry~
i will translate soon when i feel better 

cya 

-senpaikek

2 yorum:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com