10.9.15

Himegimi to sanbiki no kemono

Why, hello there ! 
We are reeaaallly busy, so we can't finish our reviews. 
Every reviews are half done but like I said, omg sorry.
I decided to review kinda long shoujo manga ;

Weelll, actually everything reviewed at title omfg lol
There is 3 beast (not really they are just human) 

Crow // Crow ??XD
Hello there sexy boiy. Wat u don't have memories? Ow so sad but princess will be here for ya no need to worry. Omg so u can jump 2high yayy its a great thing for bein a leader isnt it lol?

Renard // Fox
Hello there playboiy. Oooh so u love cosplayin? oiy oiy ur such a good gay with great  look but meh princess have crush already cya 

Kuchinawa // Snake
Hello there tsundere boiy. So ur da brother complex no Crow complex snake. Oh oh yeah ur so cute u shoulda be kouhakikeks crush xd /lilsnaketsuntsunawyamete

Omg what's wrong with me xd 
/inner senpai voice/ Everything???
Oooomgg yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa thx 
Well, there is a princess with full of idiotic thoughts!
3 beats (snake, crow, fox) is like Robin Hood, so they are not really bad gayz.
And they kidnapped princess(not really she wants D's)

Well I don't wanna speak too much because its such thing "Omg everything i said spoiler hahaha"
So I'll cut it short. 
I hope ya enjoy this manga I liked it anyways :3 



Also dunno should I do such thing like myanimelist? Cuz I don't think I'm gonna keep this shit anyways. Probably I wont do it aaaaaahaa
-senpaikek


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com