9.8.15

I burned Tokyo Ghoul

OKAY
That shit just gonna contains lots of spoiler and offensive and I'm doing this for fun.

It's been 1 year. Since my lief ruined by Kaneighki. so waaT



I'm gonna introduce first season of Tokyo Ghoul animu.
That was pretty good. Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul animu first season is ok. (Look i didnt even said wooohaa shiit awsuum) Well, for me Tokyo Ghoul is such a newbie anime like SAO. New "otaku"s just watchin TG and they saying "Oh nigga im such a otaku lol this is not my shame okay?? okay? Animu is not for children" bruhhhh stfu already. We already know animu is not for children but losers. Age is not the matter here, okayy? We are all losers here but they just watching SAO or TG and congratz ur a otaku naow. 
OOoh okay sorry... I was very liked the first episode. Because I'm always starving and after being ghoul he was reeeally hungry. And he wanna eat his friend coz he is Kaneki's friend or fried potato.
I really liked that and watched all the animu. 
That was my first sin.
Final ep. i cried like a biatch because Kaneki was me. Ughh, I'm not gonna talk about this shit. XD
But, the last scene was just like...  Hey is that a shoujo animu?? I am...a  ghoul.   ??? REALLY? U GOT IT NOW ? IT'S BEEN 12 EPS U LIL SHIT AND U JUST GOT IT NOWW FUUUUAAK YOOOW! I was so fucking excited and i was like " oh shit im gonna read the fucking manga" and i started to manga.
I... I dunno... Why the fuck even animu was like that, I MEAN LOOK

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT I THOUGHT TOKYO GHOUL IS A SHOUJO ANIMUUUU
Yeah, you can see the difference. Bruh. This is the same scene but look... Manga is awsum mannnn!
Nevermind, I just said idgaf and read da shit. I can't say anything. Manga is really something....... And there so many hints about the future. Lıke tarot numbers.

That was the first insane act of Kaneki. He just broke Ayato's bones because he wanted to kill him half. When I heard Tokyo Ghoul season 2 I was like YEEEEA I WANNA SAW DA BROKEN BOONEESSZZZZ. I was so fucking "SDĞPFLSDĞFPSDĞ" When Season 2 released I download da shit, i was ready even my popcorn but this happened

W... Wait wat? 
Umm.. Bones? Ummmmm... I guess i did wrong smth. Is this even true episode? Or.. or ummm ??? I said nvm with such a sad look but i tried to watch the rest of animu. And WHAT HAPPENED
THEY JUST JUMPED LIKE 100 CHAPTERS AND IT FINISHED WITH FILLERS
WHY DA FUCK EVEN DID YOU DO DAT???

Everyone was in feelz ocean but i never been there because of Hide's death. WHY? THIS IS FUKIN FILLER MAN HE ISN'T DIEDED. AND NEW FOR YOU: HIDE APPEARED IN TG:RE SO STFU NOW
And  they cried but i was thinking about something.
Well, Arima is really liked Kaneki and he didn't kill my precios baby. And I was like "Heheh look at him. He just look like Kaneki. Hehehe. Woow , even they have same eye color and hair color. Oooh yeah, Arima was black haired tho ~  Yeah i mean when he was like kaneki's age....." 
And BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
We never heard smth about his father?????
This is just my fucking theory but maybe he is Kaneki's father or smth like that. lol

Never forget Tsukiyama. He is the trashie bae. Everyone luvs him. He is really sick now in manga becoz he thought Kaneki is dieded. BUUUT THEY TOLD HIM KANEKI IS ALIVE AND HE WAS LIKE "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHAHHEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTPPPPP" hes now again a pervert we all love him 
TRASHiyama

Y'all love Uta but he is the real bitch here. EVerything HAPPENED COZ OF HIM U FUCKIN HANDSOME AWWW KAWAII UTA BIATCH...
Well, my friend asked "why the fuck even. he is not even trying ghoul eyes" and i said "lol he is a tattooist maybe that's a eye tattoo i know that shit i was saw smth about dat in news" 
and *about latest ch* he said that eyes are just tattoo lol. And I thought smth again. I guess he is not ghoul. I mean I think he is half-ghoul like Kaneki.
Dunno man he is doing everything for fun. And he is so fucking stronk. We never saw his kakuja. Fuk u Uta. We all love u even ur just a bitch

And finally when i heard tg:re i was like wtf is this shit *yeah i didnt even read the introduce* and i start to read.
I saw Kaneki but i was not sure because he dieded you know ? BUT I SAW HIM
I WAS LIKE KAANEKIIII DAAHLINNNGGG
yeah, and  i read the introduce XD
Kaneki, welcome back mh darlink.



DISS 2 KOUHAI 



-senpaikek


6 yorum:

  1. OKay theen senpai, i owe you one.
    your theories are really something and I think the same way. I mean Arima and Kaneki looks really alike. And their ages, and something like these things really.. Balanced? I don't know. Really, Arima can Kaneki's father. Maybe because of that whenever Kaneki(Haise) says Dad to Arima.. Arimas face is just like ..... so ... ? ?? ?

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Whoa ! Sorry we didn't look for a while~
      well yeah! i know right?! they look alike and their past also alike ~so why not?
      and yeah XD u are right bout arimas face is just like... XD
      hahaha ahhh~cant wait
      -senpaikek

      Sil
  2. Still following the manga? what do you think about the recent events /wink

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Oh yeah. Errrrything happened so fast I couldn't even understand, lol. Well I'm happy that Kaneki is finally happy but probably either Kaneki or Touka //or both// gonna die lmao

    YanıtlaSil

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com