7.5.15

Bacon Pancakes

Hi guys!

Note: I will write in English and Turkish


Hello my suxslaves! I'm senpaikek and yeah. I'm the senpai, I will never notice you guys 'cuz its the rule of being senpai. Yea, sorry. I'm a trash, nerd, gamer and yeah otaku... A real otaku.. I'm watching animes and reading mangas all the time... But! I'm playing games too. I prefer online games but actually I don't care online or not. Well, I played DMMd, and now I'm playing DMMd re:connect, so I'll try write about this gays. Probably, I will write about animes, mangas, and games but I guess I can write about anything. Lol.



Selamlar! Ben senpaikek ve evet ben şu sizi asla noticelemeyecek olan senpaiyim. Üzgünüm fakat bu senpai olmanın ilk kuralı. Tam anlamıyla bir otakuyum. Sürekli anime izler yeni mangalar keşfeder onları okurum. Gamer'im. Genellikle online oynuyorum fakat tabii ki bu değişebiliyor.


-senpaikek




3 yorum:

  1. girls or boys ?
    still you guys are really funny wow

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. We are just 2 hot grills (lol jk, girls)
      Well, thank you very much for your comment many rewiews will coming!
      -kek's

      Sil
  2. sizi yeni buldum harikasınız keep it up

    YanıtlaSil

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com